Start Your Journey Here
Admitting that you have an addiction is the first step toward changing your life for the better. Whether it is alcohol or prescription painkillers, every addiction is very serious and needs to be treated as the disease that it is. Learning more about the admissions process is the first step toward recovery. Entering treatment should not be difficult, and at Destination Hope, we aim to make addiction treatment admissions as painless as possible.
Upon your loved one’s admission into our substance abuse treatment program, they will receive a physical and psychological assessment from our team of addiction specialists to determine which level of care and which therapies are best suited for them.Start Your Recovery Now
Why Destination Hope?
Our program is one of the most specialized and effective addiction treatment programs in the nation. We offer an intimate, women’s-only environment with a focus on family. By including families and close friends in substance abuse treatment, we help your loved one prevent relapse and start healing emotionally and physically from their addiction. We offer:
- 30, 60, and 90 day drug or alcohol treatment programs. Our admissions counselors will help determine which treatment program is most appropriate. We offer residential and intensive outpatient (IOP) levels of care.
- Assistance finding a detox center. Before beginning addiction treatment with us, clients may be encouraged to go to a detox center to get sober before treatment. We work with several licensed centers and can make a referral based on your loved one’s needs.
Enrollment in the Women’s Program
Enrolling in the Destination Hope’s Women’s Program is streamlined and made as stress-free as possible for patients. The staff at Destination Hope is trained to help clients prepare for a comfortable transition into rehabilitation. Once the decision has been made to enter substance abuse treatment, they will be connected with an admissions representative who will help them through the process.
- The first part of the admissions process is a confidential phone call with a representative. You will need to provide all the information necessary in order to be admitted into treatment. During this time, you will also need to choose a start date.
- When you arrive at Destination Hope, a preliminary evaluation will be completed along with an orientation that will outline your treatment plan and schedule.
- Finally, a full psychological evaluation will be completed in order to create a plan for long-term care and sobriety.
Questions? We Have Answers
Choosing the right treatment program is an important decision. Our dedicated team of addiction specialists are ready to answer your questions and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Our team is ready to answer questions on:
- Our rehab and treatment options
- Insurance coverage
- Financing options
- The admissions process
- Travel arrangements
- Interventions & detox