A Comforting Place for Recovery
Our drug and alcohol community housing facilities are wholly focused on our clients. Bright, peaceful, and cheerful, our rehab center offers a comfortable place to recover. Each detail has been carefully worked out to result in your loved one receiving the very best care during their time in treatment. Our facilities have been thoughtfully designed in a way that helps your loved one adapt to their normal environment smoothly and easily after leaving treatment.
Clients will spend the majority of their day in the treatment facility, talking to each other during group time or with counselors in individual sessions. Because our drug and alcohol rehab center is gender-specific, women feel more comfortable and less hesitant to open up during therapy sessions, making their treatment more effective. Being in treatment with other women also provides our clients with the opportunity to develop bonds that will last beyond their time in treatment.
Uniquely Designed For Recovery
- Separate residences and treatment facility to allow clients to focus on recovery when in treatment, and serenity while in between sessions
- Several common rooms for group therapy, designed to promote community
- Only women are allowed in order to reduce distraction and behaviors associated with the presence of the opposite sex
- Comfortably furnished group living in nearby apartments to promote independent sober living
- Opportunities for fitness and recreation through a gym, swimming pool, and beautiful Fort Lauderdale beaches